Camping terms and conditions
To make your stay at our camp and that of fellow campers as pleasant as possible, we have prepared a number of conditions. With this it is clear to everyone what we can expect from each other. If you wish, we can also mail these terms to you.
Guests are required to inform themselves of these terms and conditions, and to comply with them. They are also obliged to ensure that all of their fellow campers are aware of these terms and conditions and behave in accordance.
1. By entering into the agreement, these terms and conditions apply. Our reservation confirmations always refer to these terms and conditions. Upon request, a copy of these terms and conditions shall be provided to the guests.
2. Between 22.30 pm and 7.00 am absolute calm prevails on the site; guests are expected to be quiet and respect the other campers.
3. On the camping site caravans, trailers, motor homes and tents are allowed. Double-axle caravans and motorhomes with double rear axle are not allowed.
4. The pitches are pre-classified based on preferences of the guests and availability.
5. The plots should be used and kept clean by guests.
6. Guests should not disturb other guests, including noise and excessive drinking.
7. Garbage, glass, paper etc. should be disposed off in the appropriate places. Main bins are on the road.
8. In no case the toilets may be used to flush tampons, sanitary towels, chemicals or other things that can harm the functioning of the septic tank. Also, fats and oils should not be flushed down the toilets, or the sinks.
9. Your caravan-/camper toilet can be emptied only if you are using a biological toilet fluid ( such as Aqua Green Comb or Combi-Toilet).
10. For damage to, loss or theft of property of the guests, the owner / operator is not liable.
11. In disputes all ( legal) costs are for account of the guests.
12. The stay at the campsite and use of the pool are for the guests own risk. 13. Children under 12 are only allowed to enter the pool area under the supervision of an adult.
14. Damage and missing items of movable and immovable property of owner / manager must be reported and paid for to the owner / manager immediately by the guests. The remaining funds for the mini-camp have to be paid on arrival.
15. The decision of the owner / manager is final in disagreement unless the guests can prove otherwise.
16. The owner / manager is allowed to deny and /or reject guests who breach these terms and conditions or behave inappropriately with immediate access to the camp denied, without notice and without giving any reason and refund.
Reservation and confirmation
Pitches must be booked in advance. If you want to extend your stay later, this is only possible based on availability.
If you have reserved for a certain period of time, your camping fee is payable for the entire period. Early departure does not entitle you to any refund.
After registration (digital or by phone) you will receive a reservation form and the request for a deposit.
No reservation fee will be charged . Upon receipt of the signed booking form and deposit, the reservation is final.
Arrival and departure
Pitches will be available from 3pm onwards.
You must report before taking a place. The owner / manager will ask you to present your booking form and to identify yourself.
On the day of departure, you should vacate the pitch by 10am and the place should be left behind in clean and tidy condition.
If you are unexpectedly unable to accomplish the contract obligations,you are asked to inform the owner as soon as possible, so that the pitch can be offered to other guests.
On cancellation of the booking, the deposit of € 50 per week is non-refundable. You are advised to take a cancellation insurance.
If and to the extent that these terms do not provide for differences of opinion, the explanation is reserved to a French judge.